Thursday, April 6, 2017

First four blocks of Moogly CAL 2017

Slowly but surely I am continuing my progress with the blocks of the Moogly CAL 2017. So far seven blocks have been published. I nearly finished the fifth. It’s the first time I’m part of a CAL group and it really is a lot of fun working on a project together with a bunch of other people.

Next week we have a holiday – Passover – and I’ll have some time off from work. It’s going to be all about meeting with the family and having a good time. Hopefully, I’ll be able to catch up a little on my blocks.


Meanwhile, here are my four finished blocks. Not blocked yet, but still beautiful :)

Block #1

Block #2

Block #3

Block #4

Your also welcome to follow my progress on my FB page and on my IG account.

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment